Happy Birthday Sista!

WOOT WOOT. Notice that I didn't call you BRADA.


Mae - Photo - 23rd Birthday Prezzie
1. Genting '08. I seem to have the best batch of photos from there...

Mae - Art - 23rd Birthday Prezzie
2. Don't know why Photobucket twists my photos in thumbnails. Sucks.

I still have all the videos, but they're probably too big to be uploaded...

EDIT 1:

Here are some huge-dildo-looking-inflatable-baseball-bat photos, not my words, mind you.

Brian Whammos Mae
Brian Whammos Mae.

Sam Saves
Sam Saves.

Belle's Face? Bliss
Belle's Face? Bliss.

John Emo While The Other Two Fights
John emo while the other two fights.

Barbariajenna
Barbariajenna.

It Really Almost Hit The Camera
It really almost hit the camera.

Comparison
Comparison.

The videos are on average 450 MB. I'll spare you the shame and give them to you personally. That's it for this update! Happy birthday again!

P.S.: All these done with night activities withdrawal syndrome. The healthy ones, that is.

1 comments:

Thanks, Chai-boy! <3 <3

Much much love for youu. :)

April 3, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home