Cheap NOT_EQUALS Bad

I found this picture sitting in the lost archives of my PC. It was taken by a relatively newbie camera Fujifilm FinePix F100fd. Since everyone these days seem to have professional-level DSLRs, this is just a testimony that it takes more skill to wield a lousier camera to perfection than to wield a professional camera to mere professional levels. (I'm not claiming to be one of the former, I'm just making a point.)

Hole in the sky.

Hole in the sky. Taken from inside a moving car in Ipoh. Couldn't jump from the car because we were rushing back home.

Edited: Loaded this onto Photobucket so you can see it in full.

2 comments:

naice sia!

February 23, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

TQTQ! Actually you can see my reflection somewhere in the picture, but it probably is too small to be noticeable.

February 23, 2010 at 6:05 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home