Hiatus and One and a Half Hours

Taking a break from my Tribute runs.


I cannot believe it: I gained ~10 kg in ~3 years! And I actually feel think know that I am more physically active now compared to then. I strongly believe that all that gain isn't muscle.

So this is what I did:

One and a Half Hours
Can you see your house in there?

It was supposed to be a random direction run without a fixed path (I've done this before, twice reported in my old blog, but this is the longest). I tried to pass as many friends' houses on the way though. I pancit-ed about a million times in the process, and about halfway I was somewhat delirious. But I'm proud of myself.

Anyone care to join?

EDIT: Oh, and when I got back, HUC called me and said I have a cheque waiting for me next month. Birthday presents are really on the dot.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home